A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cheescakes, chicitas and chocolate!

Last night Jen, Alyson and Tammy came over. What a riot! I haven't laughed THAT much in a LONG time. With Jen and I being as pregnant as we are, I was hoping at least one of us would go into labour, but no such luck. We seriously spent four hours laughing...okay, and eating. I just did up some veggies and dips and then crackers and cheese and some brownies...oh, and the Jell-o no-bake oreo cheesecakes...yum!

It is so fun to just hang out with the girlz. I love being so comfortable. And I love when people feel comfortable enough to come to my house in their sweatpants! Brian went to our friends' house and watched the game last night (GO FLAMES GO!). When he got home he went up to bed and put his ear plugs in. He said he could still hear us with his ear plugs in! It was just a ton of fun.

Thanks, girlz! I vote we do this more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home