A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Oh, where, oh, where...

Has my bellybutton gone? Oh, where, oh, where can it be?

Ha ha ha...

This is a totally disjointed blog today, because that's how I feel -- disjointed.

Anyway, I feel like I ran a pregnant lady's marathon today. I went our ward's mom 'n' tots playgroup this morning at 9:30, then Brian and I went to Costco, then I dropped him off at work and did some banking while I was there, then I went to Wal-Mart, then to Safeway, and now I'm home for a short while. In an hour we are meeting at the bank with our bank lady, then I'm coming home, making dinner for a pregnant friend that is on bed rest at the moment because she is only a few weeks along and she is spotting :(. and then I am off to my massage at 7:00. (BTW -- I have the best massage therapist, and she is TOTALLY reasonable, and she is amazing -- treat yourself, ladies!). And then I'm home for an evening of cleaning the house before my brother gets into town tomorrow night and stays with us.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -- that's what I feel like saying right now.

Count down to the massage is on...4 and-a-half hours and waiting......

And...my cat is currently sniffing my armpit...can I help you? I know I put my deodrant on this morning...hmm....weird cat.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Alyson said…

    I had a little talk with my boys about body odor. I know its silly but I thought if I started now talking about changes that will happen when they get older it may be easier to talk about the hard stuff. Well it kind of backfired because now they sniff my armpit and tell me I need to shower. Its a bit of game to them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home