A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Friday, February 17, 2006

What is a blog?

Definition from www.dictionary.com:

blog: to author an online diary or chronology of thoughts

These are my thoughts. This is my online diary. These are my opinions. I do not force my opinions on you. I do not force you to read my blog.

If you choose to read my blog and don't like what I have to say, then you can comment about that by expressing your own opinion. If you take what I say to be a personal afront to you, get over yourself. I have NEVER on my blog aimed any comment at any one person. If you think this, then you need a news bulletin: The world does not revolve around you.

So to those who think I'm a horrible person who has it out for you -- I don't. I am actually a nice person and there are very few people in this world that I don't like, and I have good reasons for not liking those people.

To complete strangers that feel the need to blog on their blogs about what a nasty person I am -- that's fine; it is your blog. I just don't agree with the Grade 3 schoolyard games of calling people names and pointing fingers and inviting them to participate in such childish acts of communicating.

To those complete strangers that have felt the need to make rude comments about people they don't know, I hope that you don't pass that trait on to your children.

As I handle the rest of my life with grace, I will handle this too with grace. Please don't make blogging into a place where you can just make rude comments about people and then laugh at your own wittiness.

Truthfully, I have not been hurt by any of the comments made about me, I just think that it shows the true character of people.

If you have something you want to say to me email me about it, there is no reason to make a public fool of yourself by acting like a bully in the schoolyard bullying people.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good going Devynn - these 'women' obviously have too much time on their hands with what they have been doing. What shameful conduct.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, Devynn,
    I followed this thread around for the last day and have read the comments in your blog and the comments in the blogs of your commenters... confusing, I know.
    Anyway, you're right, your blog is for whatever you feel like writing in it, no one should make a mockery out of it or anything in your previous posts, re: your husband. That was offside and uncalled for.

    Anyway, keep up the writing!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Devynn said…

    Thanks, to whomever you are! It is nice to know people agree with me! :)

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep and there are people who disagree with you too, at least five of us anyways.

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Devynn said…

    and you have your right to disagree...

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Tammy. Grand Master Stylist said…

    I have to say I've only known you for a short time Devynn and I think your a fantastic person. If certain people have so little fulfillment in there lives that they have to attack someone for having an opinion then perhaps they need a new hobby. Your a great person, and a fantastice wife for enjoying a holiday that so many others can find fun in. Your hubby is lucky man and we are all lucky to have you and your blog to enjoy. Keep us posted.

    Tammy!!!

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Devynn said…

    Thanks, Tammy! You are too kind! I love reading your blog too -- you just say it how it is and I love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home