A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Belgian waffles and ice cream -- am I dreaming?

Okay, so my husband officially rocks. I always knew he did, but now you should know it too. This morning he got up around 8 and I went back to bed. I was having a fantastic sleep on this cold Saturday morning, when I woke up to the smell of something cooking. Just as I had woken up, Brian comes upstairs and says, "It is awake time." I mumbled something, I'm sure. And he says, "It is breakfast in bed time!" Needless to say, I was awake in no time!

This most handsome hubby of mine made me my favourite breakfast, which is orange juice, Belgian waffles with French Vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries and strawberries on top. Mmmmmmm.....I was in total heaven. I was drooling before I even got the first bite in. He is SOOOOOO good to me.

He is the best hubby. He is too good to me, that's for sure. I always hoped my husband would pamper me, but I never actually thought it would happen. He is amazing. The other day I was taking a bath (which I take an average of two a day now) and I heard the vacuum going -- he was vacuuming for me. I had said I was going to vacuum the living room, I just hadn't gotten around to it yet, and he vacuumed for me.

I am a happy girl with a clean house and a full tummy -- WOOOO HOOOO!

Also, he is cleaning out the baby's room right now, he is so good! I better fight the urge to go back to bed and help him clean the baby's room.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an aswome husband!!
    Now that's what I call a keeper.
    Jeniece

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Sariah said…

    So Sweet! Yeah, he is definitely a keeper!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Devynn said…

    Yeah, my mom tells me that all the time too -- I totally agree!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Alyson said…

    Thats great. I have to say I'm a little jealous about the vacuming. I think It would be great if he did something like that with out being asked.

    I would like Breakfast in bed but it will never happen. Tim is sooo totaly against eating in bed. I new this going in so I'm not that jealous about the breakfast in bed thing. I surrendered that fantasy long ago.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Devynn said…

    Alyson,

    When I told my mom that Brian brought me breakfast in bed, she told my dad "I can't remember the last time I got breakfast in bed." To which he said, "That's because you never did."

    You aren't alone! Our hubbies are all great in different ways, so I'm sure there are things that Tim does that I wish Brian would do -- but I'll keep my Brian just the way he is, and I'm sure you wouldn't trade Tim.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home