A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Spinach dip & cheesecake

We had girls' night out the other night at the Cheesecake Cafe -- SO fun! I wasn't going to go, so I called Jen and told her I decided to stay home with Brian that night because the only nights we had had together were spent in the ER lately. But, she convinced me to go, and Brian told me to go, just make sure I rent him a movie and he would be fine. And he was.

So I was off in the nasty weather up to the northside Cheesecake Cafe. I LOVE that restaurant. I think it was designed specifically for women. Anyway, we enjoyed a night of laughter and fun for a few hours. We had spinach dip, which I LOVE, and then I had chicken caesar salad ... mmmmmmm and then to top it off, Oreo cheesecake, of course!

The girls were a blast! I didn't know three of the nine that were there, but it doesn't seem to matter when women get together, we inevitably found things in common. The theme of the night seemed to be babies, since two of us were prego, and everyone else has babies. They were telling some horror stories about pregnancy/birth and I wasn't the least bit scared. It was funny to listen to them, and know that in a few months I'll have stories too.

Anyway, I loved girls night -- we really should do it more often -- hint, hint, Jen and Tammy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home