A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Da Vinci Code Movie Review

Well, Brian and I decided to head out to an early movie last night since he got home from work early, and we are trying to take advantage of these last few days just us! We both read the Da Vinci Code in the last few weeks, so we decided to go see that. It wasn't amazing, but it was good. I didn't like a few of the changes they made to Hollywoodize it, but nonetheless, it was pretty good. I would recommend it as a rental, though, probably not waste my money in the big theatre. We have buy-one-get-one-free passes coming out the wazzoooooo for the movies, so we don't mind going there. I think the book was better than the movie, by far, but I usually think that, and I think that's because my mind gets to make up what people look like and everything.

We are having a BBQ today. We wanted to have one last shindig at our house before the baby came, and we just never got around to planning one. Today is my birthday, so Brian has invited a few people over to come and play. Happy 25th to me! I thought for sure I'd be a mom before my bday this year, but no such luck! I'm still holding out for a bday baby LOL. Baby is due tomorrow!

That's it from this oh-so-exciting house!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Emmakirst said…

    We went to the movies last night too, but the only showing for that movie was at 10pm, so that was too late for us.

    Happy Birthday! I hope baby comes soon and hope you have a good BBQ.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    Im new to your blog :) Followed your link over from a post you made on someone elses blog. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!! I have been wondering if the Da Vinci Code was any good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home