A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Monday, October 03, 2005

People are stupid

So, hubby and I are driving down Macleod Trail on Saturday on our way home. We were in the second-from-the-right lane minding our own business when we notice a car in the merging lane who was right next to us and she was neither speeding up or slowing down in order to get ahead of us. The merging lane is ending very quickly and she decides it's about time she gets her car into our lane, then without signalling until she is actually half-way into our lane, she almost hits us. We pull up next to her in order to share some advice we have with her via our middle fingers and she has NO IDEA she almost hit us. She is busy doing something else in her car. We continue on our merry way. Then a little bit down the road we are next to her and she swerves into our lane again, almost hitting us again, this time I am going to share my feelings with her whether she likes it or not. I turn around to flip her the bird when I notice the exact reason she has not been paying attention on the road -- SHE IS FLOSSING HER TEETH. I kid you not. Mirror down and she is flossing. Now, being a dentist's daughter, I can appreciate the want for good oral hygeine, but FLOSSING WHILE GOING 80 KM/HR? PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Alyson said…

    If you were my brother-in-law, you would have followed her to her destination and politely but firmly gotten out and had a disscusion about what went on. Yes he really does that. Its surprising he isn't dead.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Devynn said…

    ooohhh....I have done that before...but I prefer to live...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home