A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Life as I know it now...

Well, I have been contemplating a lot about life lately. Do you have those times when you get all philosophical on yourself? Anyway, with big changes (http://www.ourlittleweeone.blogspot.com) going on in our lives right now, my mind naturally wanders to the unknown.

What will life be like when I'm not working?
Do I know how to be a mom instead of a business woman?
Am I ready to stop working?
Will I miss working?
I hurl at the sight of blood...will that go away when I have kids that come crying to me with their scraped up knees?
Am I too young for mommyhood?
Who is this little one inside of me?

And I guess most of all:

Will I be a good mother?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    Seems like you are getting spammed...you should turn on your word verification.

    Mommyhood is fantastic...it changes the most self-centered of all of us to the most selfless in an instant. You will know that instant when it happens...when it does write it down.

    Congrats.

    K.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Devynn said…

    Thanks for the tip, Kristin! Thanks for the advice too!

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Alyson said…

    It the end of the world as weknow it... What a great tune and it applies to so much. You will do fine. haven't you been trying for a while now. At least you did it in the right order. House first kids later. Although it didn't happen that way for me I wouldn't trade in d or E for a second. They are awsome. At least they make me laugh I need that in my tiny apartment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home