A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

New spiffy computer

Okay, so I'm officially wireless!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to experience the freedom -- althought I love my cute yellow office, I'm excited to just take the laptop where ever in the house and surf! I am online all day -- not addicted, just interested in a lot of stuff!
I managed to not really have any blonde experiences today, but the day is still young! Hubby's sisters are coming in a few days, perhaps I should get off my behind and get their rooms ready -- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    We have been wireless since Christmas last year and I LOVE it. Pick yourself up a wireless printer too and you are set...THAT was an ingenious idea...a printer..wireless!!! Enjoy the freedom.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Alyson said…

    Dare to dream

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Devynn said…

    I am enjoying the freedom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home