A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I will survive...right?

Well, tomorrow will have been my first week on the South Beach Diet and I've done pretty good. I didn't actually cheat until today, and that's because I was SO sick with the worst headache that I had an oatmeal cookie. The headache didn't go away. One more week, and then I will be back to more normal food! WOo HOO!

Okay, so about the school thing. I think I am really going to do it. I sent away for my transcripts from NAIT today, and I have emailed my high school about getting transcripts. I believe that women should have good educations, and I do have a good education, I just want more. It may sound totally corny, but I am hungry to learn more. Weird...I think I'm having a mid-life crisis at 24. If that's the case...and this is mid-life...I'm screwed.

Have a good night/day/morning/whatever!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Alyson said…

    I love the pics. sorry about the head ache though. I hope this works fo you It sounds great. I need more energy in the afternoons too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home