A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

100 Things about me...(1-25)

I saw this on another blog, Alyson's blog, and I thought I would do it too. What the heck!

1. I am the baby of seven kids.
2. I was adopted when I was 1.
3. I am one class/exam away from being a certified ballet teacher (I don't have many regrets in life, but this is one of them).
4. I have my Grade 7 in piano.
5. I can only play songs from the Children's Songbook, and a few hymns after all those years of piano. (Yes, my mom always told me I would regret quitting, and I do.)
6. I am the assistant head coach in Rythmic Gymnastics for Special Olympics, and I love it!
7. I have never broken a bone.
8. I have only been in the hospital once in my life overnight, and it was just before our wedding, I had pancreatitis.
9. I have two cats, Inde and Squishie.
10. My favourite food is Chinese food from the Dynasty in Lethbridge; no other Chinese food has come close yet.
11. My favourite colour is green.
12. I hate mushrooms.
13. I hate seafood.
14. I love steak, and I can eat anyone under the table.
15. The biggest steak I have had was 22 ounces, and I had it done before everyone else was even half-way through their meals.
16. My favourite band currently is Simple Plan.
17. My favourite band of all time is The Barenaked Ladies.
18. My favourite movie is Princess Bride.
19. The movie I don't like that I have seen most recently was Napleon Dynamite.
20. I miss the autumn in St. Louis.
21. My dream career-wise is to be a family law arbitrator.
22. I was going to go back to school in January, in psychology, but our little announcement has changed those plans temporarily.
23. My favourite candy is PayDays or Skor bars.
24. I have never had a cavity.
25. I am deathly afraid of large bodies of water.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Alyson said…

    I wish i could say i have never had a cavity

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said…

    I envy what piano abilities you have! I've just started learning to play and read music a year ago. I'm 40! How pathetic is that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home