A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Friday, May 20, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Well,

I am a whole year older today! The big 2-4! Funny...I don't feel any older.

Here is a list of things I learned in the last year:

*Cat barf is gross
*Cat pee is stinky
*Kittens are fun
*My husband will make a much better psychologist than doctor (just look at his grades)
*Flooded basements stink
*Three flights of stairs up to my apartment is brutal when I'm not used to it
*Replacing the engine of your car you only got a few months earlier is painful
*Replacing all of the tires on the car that you only got a few months earlier sucks
*Sportscars are fun...but expensive (and I miss mine...I didn't have to replace the engine or the tires)
*Lions aren't the only kitties with manes -- Squishie has one...I swear
*Watching your friends have their first baby makes you want one too
*Watching your friends' baby cry...makes you glad you don't have one yet...almost
*Holding your friends' baby when he is asleep...makes you want to hold him just a little longer
*Going to weddings of people you used to babysit makes you feel REALLY old
*24 years later...I am still terrified of Clowns
***THE NUMBER ONE THING I LEARNED THIS YEAR***
*When you are swimming in an indoor pool in the middle of winter and you see a green leaf in it -RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN -- it is probably barf from a kid that had taco salad...again! (Ask me...I can tell you the whole story)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    That is HYSTERICAL!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home