A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Monday, April 11, 2005

I am only asking for today to be 34 hours long.

Do you ever have days where you calculate the number of hours it will take you to do the things you HAVE to do that day, and the number of hours in the day, and you end up in the hole?

I have hours and hours of transcription work to do today, which I am not the least motivated to do.

I have a few hours of captioning to do today.

I need to work on church stuff for a few hours.

And my house is a disaster. I think overnight a tornado went through my house and destroyed it. I don't know how it gets so messy so fast. I swear I clean my house. It seems like I am cleaning alllll day long.

Anyway, I better stop blogging and get working.

Sometimes I wonder about this self-employed stuff LOL.

Note to self: WORK
Next note to self: DO MORE WORK
Another note to self: DON'T YOU DARE GO DOWNSTAIRS, THE BED WILL SUCK YOU IN AND THERE YOU WILL STAY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AND WAKE UP THIS AFTERNOON

All right. I hate working today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home