A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Does it ever seem like you are living life, but somehow your life is being lived without you?

I guess that since I actually have a few hours to myself today that I am thinking -- sheesh, it is Wednesday already? What happened to the beginning of the week? I need to slow down and breathe. I am going through the motions of life without really living life.

I am too busy. That's just it.

I am trying to do anything and everything even offered in my general direction. I love my job(s) but love life more.

I am resolving today to enjoy me more. Enjoy my hubby more. And Enjoy life more!

______________________________________________
By the way -- I have worked out since I resolved to! :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home