A Day in the Life of a Blonde

Just the mindless wanderings of a blonde!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Carbs, Cheese, and Dips -- what more could a girl want?

A bunch of girlfriends and I were out for our monthly gathering at Moxies (or sometimes Cheesecake Cafe) and we got talking about working out and all that fun stuff (while we ate carb loaded, cheese loaded appetizers :) )Two of my friends live by the Talisman and are going to go there, and then one of the girls and I got talking, and we have a gym membership at the same gym that we both don't really use -- HELLO! I finally found a workout buddy.

The group of us decided to go all out on this and we are doing before and after pictures -- WHICH WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. And we are going to check in at our monthly gatherings with each other. It will be fun! We range in sizes and weights and goals, so it will be great to see the end results.

I hate being not-so-skinny. I hate not fitting into my cute clothes that I have from when I was first married. I hate it! I hate it!

I loathe it.

It is my own fault, I recognize that. (Isn't that the first step in something?)

But, I have resolved that I am going to be skinny again.

I used to like working out, when I didn't feel my butt jiggle. (Only Jell-o should jiggle).

I used to like working out when I could wear cuter clothes to the gym -- no one wants to see me in those now -- ewww (back to the Jell-o thing...)

Well, if I was mean I would put my before picture up -- HA HA HA HA HA HA I don't have the guts to do that. And, then my site would become R-rated. And that would be just plain mean to make people look at that. Also, I want people to look at my blog, not cry with a scary picture.

So, I have resolved to do this. I will keep you updated on the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home